Stay up to date by allowing YallaMotor to send you browser notifications.
Infiniti QX80 and Mercedes-Benz GL are usually not the first choice of tuning firms to modify. But that’s not the case with Larte Design, which has designed some aggressive looking kits. Some history: Larte Design is a Russian-based tuner that specializes in modifying luxury SUVs. It has released details of modifications for QX60, QX80 and GL. Let’s have a closer look.
- New grille, body kit and F1-style brake light
- Four fog lamps with LED lighting strips
- New exhaust with driver-selectable sound levels
- Matte black grille and additional vents
- Various fog lights and LEDs
- Matte black alloys
- 4 pipe exhaust
- Wooden floor
- Alcantara steering wheel
- Extra vents and scoops
- Wild body kit
- Black finishing on the rear diffuser with F1-style brake light
The QX60 mod costs $15,000 USD, QX80 costs $18,500 USD and GL costs a whopping $28,000 USD.